Orcana_Online Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Youtube Video Downloader Script Php

Répondre au sujet    Orcana_Online Index du Forum » Taverne » Quelques règles Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Youtube Video Downloader Script Php
Auteur Message
moraidem

Masculin
Point(s): 119
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Youtube Video Downloader Script Php Répondre en citant

Youtube Video Downloader Script Php > urlin.us/21vrm

b68026692e
Invalid email address. SourceForge Browse Enterprise Blog Deals Help Log In or Join . And few doing well. Follow You seem to have CSS turned off. Warning: parseurl() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /home/(mydom)/ytd/index.php on line 7 Then, when I paste-in a YouTube URL, I get sent to a 404 page at 000webhost.com. Posted 10/30/2012 williamhartman 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 youtubedownon works nicely Posted 09/17/2012 capncrunch9834 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 I wish it worked! Are there any instructions? I uploaded (what I assume are) all the files. Any reason? Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. . Overloading and Overriding in PHP Last Updated: 21 Feb , 2016 .

suyash kumar says: March 31, 2016 at 04:25:40 Hey, thanks for your help, I created with help of your code, thanks a lot and please review if you get a chance. plz help me Reply . Here is what I did : (.) $streams = $info['urlencodedfmtstreammap']; //the video's location info $streams = explode(',',$streams); parsestr(urldecode($streams[0]),$data); //In this example I am downloading only the first video // Returns a 403 error /*echo($data['url'].'&signature='.$data['signature']); echo ''; filegetcontents($data['url'].'&signature='.$data['signature']);*/ $url=$data['url']; $sig=$data['sig']; unset($data['type']); unset($data['url']); unset($data['sig']); $query = strreplace('%2C', ',' ,$url.'&'.httpbuildquery($data).'&signature='.$sig); //htmlentitydecode should do the trick too (instead of strreplace) filegetcontents($query); //downloads the file 1234567891011121314151617 (.)$streams = $info['urlencodedfmtstreammap']; //the video's location info$streams = explode(',',$streams);parsestr(urldecode($streams[0]),$data);//In this example I am downloading only the first video // Returns a 403 error /*echo($data['url'].'&signature='.$data['signature']); echo ''; filegetcontents($data['url'].'&signature='.$data['signature']);*/ $url=$data['url']; $sig=$data['sig']; unset($data['type']); unset($data['url']); unset($data['sig']); $query = strreplace('%2C', ',' ,$url.'&'.httpbuildquery($data).'&signature='.$sig); //htmlentitydecode should do the trick too (instead of strreplace) filegetcontents($query);//downloads the file I actually wanted to host the script on my server. How to Customize TinyMCE Editor? Last Updated: 10 Apr , 2016 . many of them with just played but failed to download. Drake says: May 20, 2015 at 04:10:29 How would I add an input box and a button to this? I would lile for my users to be able to imput the URL and click the button, starting the process. I guess YouTube updated their security measures. Shimanto says: November 5, 2015 at 05:53:38 thank you for share this trick. Reply . 4 thoughts on “Youtube Search and Download PHP Script” Shahzeb says: March 13, 2016 at 1:00 PM I am getting error on line number 13 in f.php Is there anything wrong with shared hosting? Reply Hrishabh Sharma says: March 15, 2016 at 2:06 PM What error message does it show?? Or share a screenshot here.

linear algebra, student solutions manual: a modern introduction (3rd).zipbad boys 2 the game crack file.rarjutti aka reincarnate thunska pansittivorakul 2010upgrade hivion 9696x pvrRubik's Professor Cube (5x5x5) Solution.pdfWorksheet for Summarizing, Paraphrasing and Quoting.pdfcalculadora para imei motorola descargarThe Super NinjaZooskool Shawns Dogs Zoofilia Beast adult.ultradma.net.rarJVC Everio MediaBrowser HD Edition torrents.rar

Lun 2 Mai - 03:00 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 2 Mai - 03:00 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Orcana_Online Index du Forum » Taverne » Quelques règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation